Power of Divorce Listserv
Some of the best divorce resources on the internet are listservs. A Listserv is a mailing list that is centered around a category. Divorce listservs allows people from all over the world to share their feelings, experiences and advice regarding divorce. It allows a person to post anonymously to a group to get unbiased feedback. I have been following several listservs for a while. Many listserv members are hesitant at first to post to the listserv, but over time they find that the listserv is emotionally supportive and a part of their healing process. Listservs are free, so they are a good way for people to share their feelings without having to worry about getting a large bill at the end. The following is a list of listservs:
- An email list for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints whose lives are affected by divorce and would like to give and receive support from others.
- This community is for people who are divorced, separated, in the process or even just thinking about it to talk, listen, share and support each other. Everyone is welcome to join.
List of Google Groups
- Loneliness Newsgroup:
- Divorce & Support Newsgroup:
- Discussion of the problems and joys of marriage:
- Professional Forum for Child Abuse Issues. To subscribe, send the following message to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discussion of Family Businesses, including discussion on income and estate tax planning, reports on recent IRS rulings, court cases, new legislation, etc.To subscribe, send the following message to email@example.com
- Moderated discussion group for individuals working in the field of family law, including law professors, lawyers, social workers, psychologists, counsellors, and other professionals; “closed” list – subscriptions subject to approval by listowner To send the following message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- US-based Family Law listTo subscribe, send the following message to email@example.com