Modifications to Agreements


img_2Modifications to Agreements

Are you looking for a Boston Area Lawyer to modify your current Judgment? The Law Office of Wyckoff Nissenbaum concentrates on Modifying Judgments and Orders. My office offers a free 15 minute phone consultation to determine how I can assist you with your Complaint for Modification.

Do you currently have a Massachusetts Probate and Family court judgment that needs to be changed? If you do, then you need to file a Complaint for Modification. A Massachusetts Probate and Family Court Complaint for Modification requires a material and substantial change in circumstances.

My office works with the client to understand the circumstances at the time of the judgment and the current circumstances in order to effectively argue that there has been a material and substantial change in circumstances.

If you are unclear whether or not your judgment arises to the level of a material and substantial change in circumstances or the opposing party is trying to modify a judgment where there is no substantial or material change in circumstances, then contact call my office at 617-410-6467 to get the help that you need today.

Call Now Button