Are you looking for a Massachusetts adoption lawyer? The Law Office of Wyckoff Nissenbaum concentrates on assisting people in the Boston Metro area with adoption matters. My office offers a free 15 minute phone consultation to determine how I can assist you with your adoption matter.
Are you thinking about adopting a child in Massachusetts. Depending on the type of adoption, the process is different. Some of the more common reasons for a Massachusetts adoption are:
- Adopting the child(ren) of a spouse;
- Adopting a child that you are currently the guardian of;
- Adopting a child from a foreign country;
- Adopting a child that is in the care and custody of the Massachusetts Department of Children and Family Service; and
- Adopting a child that is biologically or legally related.
If you or your family member are thinking about adoption and would like to speak with a Boston adoption attorney to discuss the adoption process and your options, then call me at 617-410-6467 to get the help that you need today.